Wednesday, June 30, 2010

OCW Conference


This summer promises to be insane...

One of the things that I'm looking forward to is the Oregon Christian Writers Conference the first week of August! I haven't heard back, but I'm hoping I the coaching class I signed up for. It looks really amazing. Part of it is getting a 20 page critic!

Although OCW isn't really the type of writing I want to do, I know this conference is going to teach me a lot. I'm very excited.

I'l also get to meet James Scott Bell. He wrote Plot and Structure, which is an extremely amazing writing book. I haven't been able to get into his fiction much....but his educational books are really, very good. I emailed him once to tell him so and he wrote back a very encouraging email that made me happy for weeks. :-)

Anyways....
Miss Pickwickian

No comments: