Friday, March 29, 2013

Indefinite Break (if you couldn't tell)

I thought I should tell you that The Erratic Muse has officially gone to rest. Thank you all for your many encouraging words and thought-provoking discussions. Although I think I would be mildly horrified to go back and read all the things I've posted (and probably disagree with myself at least a quarter of the time), you have all been very grand. :-)

The Erratic Muse definitely helped me flex my writing muscles for the last several years. Now there are too many other writing opportunities crowding for attention. I am so thankful! As things go along and I reach different stages, perhaps there will be an opportunity to revisit, but for now I'm going off the charts. Email me so we can stay in touch! :-)

Thank you, awesome people!

No comments: