Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Selection from Photo Shoot


So...
Suzy took some awesome photos. Here is just a few she was obliging enough to send me. Thanks Suzy! (You can see more of her photography at her blog, Life's too Short Not to Wear Red Shoes.)
If you missed it (I know it was so terribly exciting) you can read about this particular Bible in My Week in Pennsylvania.

Here is the inscription at the front.

This is a cross that my Mama passed on to me that belonged to my Great Grandmother.

"Now faith is the substance of tings hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Suzy having fun. Where'd the Bible go? :-)
I picked this cross out in Mexico with Grandy less then two months before she graduated to Heaven. God was so gracious to let us have that time with her.

Another...

Bible, cross, and scarves.

1 Corinthians.

So, yes. I like my Bible. And Suzy is a good photographer in training, don't you think?

Thanks for looking,
Miss Pickwickian

4 comments:

She Will Move Mountains said...

Yes, those are lovely photos Miss Pickwickian!

Blessings,
Sarah

DForster said...

Those are beautiful pictures. I love how there's so much history wrapped up in each of those things.

Esmeralda Gatsby said...

Awesome pictures!!!! Your Bible is so cool too!

Brooke said...

Those are really great photos, especially the one with the St. John verse and the cross. Mesmerizing.

Book reviews