Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'm Guilty - KJ-52



A friend recently introduced me to KJ-52. This song is amazing...and sobering and exhilarating...and I don't know what else.

If you have not listened to Lecrae's Praying for You and Don't Waste Your Life, you should. :-) Here's a link to other awesome rap songs.

Thanks for reading/watching,
Miss Pickwickian

P.S. How do you feel about the new template? I'm hoping it's more readable since I was getting some complaints about the dark background and light letters.

8 comments:

She Will Move Mountains said...

I actually like a few of KJ-52's songs myself, and I love the new background, it is so much brighter and easier to read.

Blessings,
Sarah

Esmeralda Gatsby said...

I love this song :)
Yes, this is much easier to read, it it gives it a different, cheeirer atmosphere I think. Love it!!!!!!

RED~Scribe said...

I've been a KJ-52 fan for five or six years now, though his collaboration songs are always my favorites (Kevin Young from Disciple, Trevor McNevan from TFK, ect.) Which album is this song from?

And I love the look of your new template. The map really seems to fit.

David K said...

Love that song
(and the layout)

Bethany said...

Thanks everyone!
Your comments are very encouraging. My sister is largely responsible for the new background. She's awesome. :-)

Eldra,
I'm not sure which album this song is from...but it's an album I'd love to own. :-)
I'm pretty new to KJ-52. I'm not sure why you all didn't tell me about this music before. ;-)

Thanks for commenting,
Miss Pickwickian

Rebekah said...

Super cool song lady!!
;-)

Susannah said...

I love this song in a BIG WAY.

And your layout is pretty awesome. ;-)

T.D. said...

I don't have any of KJ-52's stuff *sighs sadly* BUT! I love Lecreae and Trip Lee..... awesome!!

"Don't Waste Your Life" rocks, or raps, rather, my socks off :P