Thursday, November 11, 2010

Vivo Per Lei - Andrea Bocelli



Italian
With Giorgia
This is the original version released in Bocelli's album, Romanza.


Italian/German.
Judy Weiss doesn't have my favorite voice in the world, but this is a pretty awesome duet.


Italian/Spanish
with Martha Sanchez...I'm not a fan of how she sings this, but she does have some pretty songs.


Italian/French
It's interesting with the choir in the background.


With a Brazilian Portuguese singer.
Sandy seems a little more innocent and I like her voice. The sound isn't great in this video. :-P


Italian/English
Three things I love-- Haley Westenra, ice skating, and Andrea Bocelli.
I have watched this video so many times it's crazy.

So yeah...Vivo Per Lei is awesome.

Hope you enjoyed,
Miss Pickwickian

3 comments:

Rebekah Rose said...

ahhhhh *sigh* I love that song... especially the Hayley Westenra version!

Susannah said...

I love the last one... but I like the one in Spanish, too.

Esmeralda Gatsby said...

I love the last one....so much. :)