Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Reform the World

We always have good sermons, but the last two have been especially pertinent.


and


These are things I need to work on and attitudes that will change the culture!

As a side note...I've been messing around with things on the blog...
Probably because I was exhausted yesterday and had so much to do that I didn't know where to start. I fell asleep reading in the morning and my reading glasses fell off and my study Bible fell on top of them. They are toast. It's absolutely horrible. Really. That and a combination of being very tired and eating more candy than my blood sugar can handle the night before and getting up at the crack of dawn (okay...not crack of dawn, but it felt like that after the night before) and helping clean out our kitchen for a complete remodel... Anyways! The point is, yesterday was hectic and I took it out on revamping my blog. Somebody's got to pay. ;-)

Actually, I have nothing to complain about (except myself for breaking my only reading glasses). And yesterday was greatly improved by going over to my brother's house in the evening for a voting party and being in the company of two very adorable nieces.

The point is...the blog is a mess and hopefully with some technical and aesthetic support from Suzy it will look better soon. :-)

Let me know if you have any suggestions. And of course, encouragement is always welcome. :-)

If you have the time and inclination, listen to the sermon links. They are very good. There things we need to hear!

Can you believe it's November?

Thanks for reading.
Miss Pickwickian



4 comments:

Rebekah Rose said...

NO I can't believe its november... I'm staying in denial. Wanna join me? It's August.

btw... NICE SIDEBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esmeralda Gatsby said...

OOH I love the background!!!!
It's November....which means IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS!
;-)

kaye said...

Yeah, it's almost November...and we're approaching the holidays, and the trends are getting merrier and more modern...

Kaye said...

That's okay... :-) Sometimes, we aren't in the mood to do anything and we often mess up things. LOL :-) Still, that doesn't erase the fact that I love your blog and I visit as often as I can.

http://bookcreak.com