Saturday, November 13, 2010

Leonardo DiCaprio - Polka Dot


So...my sister is a learning artist and this last year she's had a wonderful opportunity to take portrait classes. She's really improving and some of her pictures are just awesome! (No bias involved, I assure you.)

They don't come out quite as nice in photographs, but I want to post some anyways, and she has very graciously allowed me. So, in the future, you shall be seeing some Polka Dot art. :-)

If you are an artist of some sort and would like to be mentioned, recommended or linked back to, feel free to email me and we can talk about it. I'd absolutely love to!


Leonardo DiCaprio
Polka Dot 2010

(And just in case you were concerned...No, she does not always go around drawing actors and she is not particularly obsessed with DiCaprio. I just thought this was a good example because he has a very unusual, if pleasing countenance that I think would be hard to draw.)

Please encourage her! :-)

Thanks for looking,
Miss Pickwickinan

3 comments:

RED~Scribe said...

Polka Dot's good! And I'll be talking to Leauphaun about you posting something of hers.

Unknown said...

Very nice, Suzy!! Bring it next Thursday! I didn't know that you were going to do a portrait of him! :)
*hugs*

PS: Miss Pickwickian...I have quite a few portraits that I have done too. We'll have to talk more about featuring them...if you would like to. :)

Rebekah Rose said...

kudos for the term "pleasing countenance"!!! and nice pic!