Saturday, April 16, 2011

Les Miserables Event May 23rd-30th


As you may have noticed, I have postponed Les Miserables Week until May 23rd.

I am just dealing with a few too many deadlines, sickness, and writing projects. Those of you who have already sent in your essay-- Thank you! You will receive a special bonus for being the first and sorry about the delay. Those of you who have not sent in your essay, you still have a month!

I'll be recreating a button at some point and would greatly appreciate it if you would put one on your blog to spread the word. Perhaps I'll do a giveaway for it...

I am looking forward to spending more time with Les Miz and seeing what the rest of you come up with. :-)

Thanks for reading,
Miss Pickwickian

2 comments:

Anna said...

Can I submit more than one essay or just one?
~Anna P.

Bethany said...

Anna, you can submit up to 2. :-)